Tuesday, May 14, 2013

FOUR COFFEE FLAVORS TO TRY...



FOUR COFFEE FLAVORS TO TRY...


I am always on the lookout for new coffee flavors to try because I love coffee so much! Coffee is one of the “addictions” that it is OK to have & I do say that lightly! Coffee has some healthy benefits, but too much of anything is not always a good idea. Below are some of my tried & true coffee favorites that I think everyone should try at least once. Read on if you want to know 9 coffee flavors to try!


1st: WHITE CHOCOLATE

I am not only a coffee fan, but I love my cappuccino as well! Besides French vanilla, white chocolate is one of my favorite cappuccino flavors to try. It gives such a creamy taste to my coffee! If you find a white chocolate flavored syrup or creamer, try it out in your coffee or cappuccino & I know you’ll love it as much as I do!


2nd: JAVA CHIP

Here is another coffee flavor I prefer to drink cold, but I have had it served hot too. It is all according to your personal preferences! Java chip is a very sweet & rich flavor, so if you do not like your coffee very sweet, you may not like java chip. If you have a sweet tooth though, this one is for you. Nothing tastes better than an iced, java chip coffee on a hot day!


3rd: IRISH CRÈME

I recently discovered Irish crème flavoring for my coffee & I was immediately hooked! There is no way to really quite describe how good it tastes. I’ll just say this: make sure you try it for yourself!


4th: COCONUT

This one might be a little out there for some of you, but it can not hurt to give it a try, right? I love the tropical fruits, & coconut mixed with coffee just feels like a summer vacation! Again, I prefer this one to be cold because it tastes better to me that way. You can go for a coconut flavoring, or you can add some real coconut if you are feeling adventurous!


Remember that you do not necessarily have to go to a coffee house to try out these flavors! You can buy flavored syrups or creams to keep at home & make your own coffee! This will help save you money as well, so that is a bonus. What are some of your favorite coffee flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment