Saturday, May 11, 2013

FIVE COFFEE FLAVORS TO TRY…



FIVE COFFEE FLAVORS TO TRY…


I am always on the lookout for new coffee flavors to try because I love coffee so much! Coffee is one of the “addictions” that it is OK to have & I do say that lightly! Coffee has some healthy benefits, but too much of anything is not always a good idea. Below are some amazing coffee favorites that I think everyone should try at least once. Read on if you want to know five coffee flavors to try!


1st: MOCHA

My all time favorite of these wonderful coffee flavors to try is mocha! Who does not love chocolate & coffee mixed together? I am a fan of cold mochas, so I love to make mine with ice. You can try it either way, but it tastes delish with an extra shot of whipped cream & a few chocolate shavings on top!


2nd: CARAMEL

I actually love caramel in my coffee! It really sweetens it up, & of course gives it a very rich flavor. Depending on how much you love caramel, you can add as much or as little as you want. Sometimes, it even tastes good to mix both caramel & chocolate flavors into your coffee!


3rd: PEPPERMINT

I love peppermint tea & peppermint chocolate, so it is only natural that I would like peppermint coffee. For your first time trying it, go light so it is more of a fresh taste & not too overwhelming.


4th: CINNAMON

Cinnamon coffee is just one of those things that give you warm, fuzzy feelings! If you have never tried a little cinnamon in your coffee, it should definitely make it onto your list of coffee flavors to try out. You can find cinnamon flavored creamers, but I love to add a few teaspoons of the real stuff to my coffee for a nice kick start to my morning.


5th: PUMPKIN

I usually only drink pumpkin flavored coffee during the fall season, but that does not mean that you have to! It just feels right to me, but I know some girls who use pumpkin flavored creamers year round. Pumpkin flavored coffee has a smooth texture & I love the after taste it leaves in my mouth.


Remember that you do not necessarily have to go to a coffee house to try out these flavors! You can buy flavored syrups or creams to keep at home & make your own coffee! This will help save you money as well, so that is a bonus. What are some of your favorite coffee flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment